Sunday, December 2, 2007

A little bit of Sunday work

Sunday evening now. I had my wife read Chapter 2 and got her feedback and came around to understanding what I already knew about its weaknesses and not being finished. This evening I got in the mood for working on it and put in about 45 minutes puttering around, which is a very unusual time for me to do any writing. It's nice to have felt the call and to have responded to it.

I didn't do any heavy lifting, but I did get straight in my mind what heavy lifting I have to do, so I can get to work on it bright and early in the morning. I think.

The more I work on it, the more I feel like I did last summer when I was drafting and I have no interest in other stuff, like my job or my friends. I was at a xmas party last night and all I wanted to do was come home and get in bed with a book until sleep came so I could get through Sunday and sleep again to bring on Monday so I could write.

No comments: