Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Minus 70 pages--done with Part 1

Put in a long morning inputting the changes on two chapters -- 6 and 7. Easier work than yesterday.

That cut out 13 and 11 pages respectively, one more than my estimate, so I'm up to 70 pp. total cut from Chapters 1-7, about three more than my estimate.

After this it will be harder to track because I'm getting into the areas where I have already input the changes and where I chopped up chapters and moved them around. I'm pretty sure I don't need to do anything else with the rest of Part 1--formerly Ch. 8 and now Chs. 8-10. And I don't think I need to do anything with the opening two chapters of Part 2. This afternoon I'll confirm all that and set myself up to start on Chapter 13 tomorrow. If so, that will add about 30 pages to the tally of pages cut I think.

No comments: