Monday, August 10, 2009

Little progress, changes in schedule

Not much to report since the last post. I continue to have a lot going on that's making it difficult to find time, so I haven't made a lot of progress, which is especially frustrating considering how I have the energy to focus on the book right now. The good news is that I'm doing a kind of work that isn't so . . . sensitive. I don't need my regular habits, so I am able to pick it up at odd times of day between other commitments.

Including this evening. My wife's going to be out of the house, so I'm going to take a couple hours to whip Chapter 9 into shape. Clap, clap. And, if my theory about the last draft applies here, I'll be past the point with the most serious problems and the rest can be edited without any serious crises of confidence. I'm thinking maybe the end of next week I'll be done with this draft.

No comments: